For detection of autoimmune dry eye and early Sjögren’s syndrome.
The Immco Sjögren’s Diagnostic Test Panel analyzes and identifies the most comprehensive set of biomarkers for advanced autoimmune dry eye and early detection of Sjögren’s syndrome.
Dry eyes may indicate a serious health issue — including Sjögren’s syndrome.
- Sjögren’s syndrome in its earliest stages commonly presents as routine dry eye.1
- Sjögren’s syndrome affects up to 4 million people in the U.S., with many undiagnosed.1,2
- Sjögren’s syndrome is a serious autoimmune disease that causes damage to the exocrine glands, which are responsible for producing moisture 1,2,3
- On average, there is a several-year delay in receiving an accurate diagnosis2
- Early diagnosis can result in patients being monitored for organ-specific manifestations, general symptoms, associated autoimmune diseases and malignancies.
You can help detect autoimmune dry eye and Sjögren’s syndrome earlier in your patients with the Immco Sjögren’s Diagnostic Test Panel.
Why Use Immco Sjögren’s Diagnostic Test Panel?
- It’s the most comprehensive: Immco Sjögren’s Diagnostic Test Panel screens a total of 7 traditional and novel biomarkers for the widest scope of analysis
- It’s proactive: Using Immco Sjögren’s Diagnostic Test Panel to detect autoimmune dry eye or Sjögren’s syndrome early in the disease course can lead to better outcomes for the patient
- It’s precise: Immco Sjögren’s Diagnostic Test Panel offers high specificity and significantly higher sensitivity than other screening methods.
Immco Sjögren’s Diagnostic Test Panel
|Anti-Nuclear Antibodies (ANA)||85-90%|
|Rheumatoid Factor (RF)||36-74%|
|Novel Autoantibodies (SP-1, CA-6, PSP)||30%-45%|
Call 800-537-8378 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Call 800-537-8378 or email email@example.com
Call 800-537-8378 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Use the Immco Sjögren’s Diagnostic Test
1. Kassan SS, Moutsopoulos HM. Clinical manifestations and early diagnosis of Sjögren syndrome. Arch Intern Med. 2004;164:1275-1284.
2. Sjögren’s Syndrome Foundation. 2017. Available at http://www.sjogrens.org/home/about-sjogrens/diagnosis. Accessed April, 2017.
3. Martin-Martin LS, Massafra U, Migliore A. Sjögren’s syndrome: an under-diagnosed disorder. CLI. May 2004.